- When was your company established?
- On September 6, 2011.
- Where is your company listed?
- On the Tokyo Stock Exchange's Mothers market.
- What is your company's stock code?
- The code is 3498.
- What is the trading unit of your company's stocks?
- The trading unit is 100 stocks.
- When does your company's fiscal year end?
- On August 31.
- When do you announce your financial results?
- Please refer to our IR Schedule.
- When is the General Meeting of Shareholders held?
- In November.
- Do you have any shareholder benefit program?
- Yes, we do have an established shareholder benefit program to express our gratitude toward the shareholders' continued support and incentivize investing with us to increase the number of mid- to long-term shareholders.
(1) Eligible beneficiaries:
Shareholders who own one trading unit, i.e., 100 stocks, or more of our company's stock, recorded in the shareholder register as of August 31, every year.
(2) Details of benefits:
Number of stocks Benefits Annual record
Between 100 and 199 stocks Prepaid Card(QUO Card) worth 5,000 yen August 31
200 stocks or more Prepaid Card(QUO Card) worth 10,000 yen August 31
(3) Procurement of benefits:
Prepaid Cards are delivered around mid-November, every year.
- Who administers your company's transfer agent?
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd.
- What is your company's business outlook?
- Please refer to our financial statements in the IR Library.
If you have any other questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.Contact