Investor Relations Information
To Our Shareholders and Investors
Kasumigaseki Capital operates its business in areas which combine growth potential and social significance based on its management philosophy of "revitalizing value".
- Development of renewable energy power stations
- Addressing energy issues is our mission for the next generation. In order to realize the 2030 energy mix policy set by the Japanese government, we will carry out a business for development of solar power and other renewable energy power plants.
- Real Estate Business as a Solution to Social Problems
- The goals of our real estate business include "Making Japan a major tourism country", "Zero children waitlisted for childcare", and "Resolving the vacant housing problem". We offer solutions for social problems from the combined perspective of "real estate" and "finance".
- Shopping Centers as Affluent Living Infrastructure
- Evolving away from a mass consumption society is also an issue related to the sustainability of society. We placed great value on close cooperation with the community and resource recycling as we revived the shopping center that was damaged in the Great East Japan Earthquake. We will create facilities that can be used to facilitate affluent lives that do not depend on mass consumption.
We believe that the formula of “Kasumigaseki Capital growth = Progress towards a better society” is our reason for being, and is an expression of gratitude to our shareholders and all stakeholders.
I ask for your continued guidance and support.
President and CEO