Our company began operations by establishing a joint company with the mission of acquiring and revitalizing the shopping center "SC Forte" which was damaged by the Great East Japan Earthquake of 2011.
The history of the company since its founding is as follows.
- September 2011
- Established a company in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture and started a shopping center business.
- June 2013
- Installed solar panels on the roof of the shopping center, heralding the beginning of our natural energy business.
- September 2014
- Consulting work related to condominium development and real estate consulting business began.
- August 2015
- Changed our company name to the current name of Kasumigaseki Capital Co., Ltd.
Moved the head office to: 3-chōme-7-1 Kasumigaseki Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-0013.
Increased capital stock to 95,000,000 yen.
- July 2017
- Moved the head office to the current location of: 3-chōme-2-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-0013
- November 2017
- Acquired residential land building trader license.
- November 2018
- Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Market.